If you are using Windows 10 and are up to date with the latest Windows Updates, you'll want to make sure you have the latest version of VIPRE installed to be fully compatible with the latest changes to Windows. To make sure you have the latest version installed, follow this guide:
1. Open Updates by clicking Manage, then click Updates.
2. Scroll to the bottom of this page. Under Software Updates, click Check Now.
3. If a Software Update is available, click Install.
Note: If no Software Update is available, a message stating No update available.
4. In the VIPRE Setup window, click on the Update Now button.
Note: You may be prompted with a User Access Control message. If you are, you must allow the application to make changes to your computer.
5. Please read the End-User License Agreement then click on the Agree and Continue button.
6. VIPRE will now begin installing VIPRE. You will be able to follow along with the progress.
7. Once completed, you will be prompted to either click Continue to VIPRE or Restart.
- Continue to VIPRE:This will open the VIPRE program. You can run a scan or make other changes to the VIPRE software. You can use your computer as normal.
- Restart:Once VIPRE has completed the installation you will be asked to restart your computer to be fully protected, please click on the Restart button to restart your computer.