The firewall's purpose is to protect users against network intrusion, code injection, and malicious exploits through network attacks. You can enable, or disable, the firewall by using either of the methods shown below:
1. Right click on VIPRE's tray icon.
2. Select Firewall then select either Disable Firewall or Enable Firewall.
1. Open VIPRE by clicking on the VIPRE icon on your desktop.
2. In VIPRE, click the Manage tab.
3. Click the Firewall section on the left panel. Then click the On/Off switch until it displays the status you prefer.
If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact technical support by chat, creating a ticket, or calling us at 877-673-1161.