Please follow the instructions below to install VIPRE using a Google Chrome browser.
1. Click the appropriate Download Now button shown here to begin your download:
Product key begins with 422, 405, or 411
Product key begins with 413
2. After clicking the Download Now button you should see the download begin at the bottom of the Google Chrome window. Once the download is complete please click the saved exe file shown below to begin the installation.
Please note: Once you click on the file a User Account Control window will appear asking if you want to allow VIPRE to make changes to your PC. When you receive this notification please click the Yes button.
3. In the VIPRE Setup window please enter all 25 characters of your product key directly into the blank spaces as shown below. Once finished please select the Agree and Continue button.
4. At this point VIPRE will automatically scan your system for any existing antivirus.
- If VIPRE does not find any conflicting software then you can proceed to the next step.
- If VIPRE finds any conflicting software it will prompt you to remove it (Windows 11 Users, DO NOT Use VIPRE to remove your existing anti-virus software, Remove it instead through your Control Panel > Add Remove Programs)
- If VIPRE is unable to install due to an older antivirus that cannot be uninstalled or is still being detected by the VIPRE installation, you will have to contact the developer of the other antivirus to uninstall their software.
5. VIPRE will now begin installing VIPRE. You will be able to follow along with the progress.
6. Once VIPRE has completed the installation you will see a window letting you know the installation has been completed and that your computer is secure. Click on the Continue to VIPRE button to open VIPRE
Thank you for being a loyal VIPRE customer. Please enjoy VIPRE and our best protection ever!
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact technical support by creating a ticket, online chat, or call us at 877-673-1161.