Follow the steps the below steps to install VIPRE.
*Important: After VIPRE is installed, you must allow VIPRE in your Mac Security Preferences so that it can run.
1. Download the VIPRE installer to your Mac.
2. Double-click the downloaded .pkg file to begin the installation
3. On the Introduction screen, click Continue
4. On the License screen, you’re presented with the End-User License Agreement. Click Continue
5. Review the license agreement. If you agree with the terms, click Agree
6. On the Destination Select screen, click Continue
7. On the Installation Type screen, choose an install location or click Install to use the default
8. The installer will ask for an admin User Name and Password to continue. Enter your User Name and Password and click Install Software
9. The installer will copy the application to your hard disk. When you see “The installation was successful,” click Close to finish
Adjust your Security Preferences
Next, you must allow VIPRE in your Security Preferences so that VIPRE can properly run.