There are several reasons why Active Protection could be disabled. The most common reason Active Protection shows as disabled is due to VIPRE not being properly registered.
1. Make sure that VIPRE is registered and showing up as Active (as shown below).
- If VIPRE is showing as Expired, click this link: How to register VIPRE
- If VIPRE displays as Active and Active Protection still shows as being disabled, please check to see if there are any definitions available for download. Click the following link to check for definitions: How to check for definitions
If your subscription is active, definitions are current and Active Protection is still disabled, follow the steps bellow:
1. Open VIPRE and click on the green arrow next to Updates.
2. In the Automatic Updates section, click on the Check Now button.