This procedure will specifically allow a known bad website to display its content.
Caution: This procedure overrides the blocking of a known bad website. Viewing the site may be harmful to your computer. Proceed with caution.
To unblock a website using Manage Allowed Websites:
1. Open VIPRE by double-clicking the VIPRE icon on your desktop.
2. Click Manage in the top right.
3. Scroll halfway down the page to the Web Filtering section.
4. Click Manage Allowed Websites.
5. Click Add Website.
6. Type in the domain URL.
example: google.com (not www.google.com)
7. Tap the Enter key.
Note: You can remove a website from the list later by clicking on the trash can.
To unblock a website using Antivirus History:
1. Click View History under Antivirus History, then click the Blocked Websites tab.
2. Click Allow next to the blocked URL to unblock it.
Note: You can block it again by removing it from the Manage Allowed Websites list.